Order safely online. Our secure e-commerce website (managed by SWREG®, a division of Digital River® - based in the USA) accepts different purchase methods (read more). We offer a no questions asked 30 day refund policy (read more).
|License types (more information)|
|(*) Other currencies are available for payment during order. Prices for download delivery. US state tax apply for purchasers in Minnesota. VAT may apply for European purchasers.|
- Credit Card online via Secure Server (no surcharge, secure, fast, convenient)
- Credit Card by Fax (you'll get the fax numbers while ordering)
- Credit Card by Phone (you'll get the phone numbers while ordering)
- Wire or Local Money Transfer (you'll get the bank account info while ordering)
- Check or International Money Orders (you'll get the address while ordering)
- PayPal (you must have a PayPal account to be able using this option)
What is included in a purchase?
- License key which unlocks the full version of Recolored
- Free minor version upgrades (if you purchase version 1.0 you may download all upgrades up to but not including version 2.0 free of charge)
- 2 year technical support by email
How to purchase and install Recolored
- Complete the order form above. You will be guided through a series of steps for entering your details and choosing payment options.
- Shortly after the order has been processed you will receive an email with the license key.
- Start Recolored (if you haven't already installed it, download it here first)
- Click Enter License Key and enter your name and key from the email.
Is my order secure?
Yes. When you place an online order, your credit card information is sent directly to the credit card processor via a secure (SSL) channel so that no one can intercept your personal data. We sell our software via a well-known e-commerce service provider (SWREG).
Do I receive a boxed software?
No, but we do offer to deliver the software on CD for an additional $15. Select the "Delivered on CD" option in the order form above.